EAGLEHAWK NECK – so much to do!
This beautiful town stretches along a wild and enticing coastline and is the perfect place for visitors and locals to settle in.
Its unique geography, history and landscape offer so many sites to explore, beaches to surf or laze around.on.
The wildlife and rich ocean fishing entice crowds in the summertime but never so much that the deep tranquility of its space is lost.
Only an hour from Hobart, this wonderland is waiting with a bevy of ways to enjoy Eaglehawk Neck.
There's plenty to enjoy in Eaglehawk Neck
- Whale Watching
- Coastal Cruising + Sailing
- Charter Fishing – game + tuna
- Coastal Experience Adventures
- Scuba Diving + Snorkelling
- Cave Diving
- Wildlife Diving with Seals
- Hang Gliding
- Bird Watching
- Bush + Coastal Hiking
- Rock Climbing
- Trail Running
- Sandy Beach Walks
- Catch from our local waters
- Enjoy fresh cooked local seafood at Doolishus
- Relax with award winning coffee + treats at Cubed
- Dine at historic Lufra Hotel