- Public toilets can be found adjacent to the jetty car-park at the Blowhole and at the ‘Whale-watchers’ Lookout’ (formerly surfers’ car-park, just beyond the Blowhole Rd turn-off from the Arthur Highway).
- Free WiFi is available to guests of The Lufra Hotel, 380 Pirates Bay Drive, Eaglehawk Neck. (opp Tessellated Pavement).
- Telstra mobile phone reception is consistent in and around Eaglehawk Neck.
EAT + DRINK
- Award winning Cubed Espresso is a world first, brewing locally roasted coffee and serving home baked treats at the Pirates Bay Lookout.
- The Lufra Hotel – this iconic spot is currently closed for refurbishment and is looking to reopen as later this year – Stay tuned!
- Locally cherished ‘Doolishus’ food van serves some of the best fish local seafood and more at The Blowhole. Stop in for one of their home-made ice-creams!